Many conditions can affect your elbow and result in pain. Elbow pain may be the result of a multitude of conditions, including: sprained joint, injury or strain to the elbow muscle, damage in ligaments, and more. A leading healthcare center in Brooklyn, NY, HealthQuest can treat elbow pain effectively and provide increased flexibility in conjunction with decreased pain.
Effective Care for a Variety of Elbow Pain Conditions
As a leading healthcare center in Brooklyn, New York, HealthQuest provides individualized treatment for alleviating elbow pain. We provide effective care for a variety of conditions including:
- Tennis elbow
- Golfers / throwers elbow
- Medial elbow ligament sprain
- Elbow dislocation
- Radial tunnel syndrome
- Cubital tunnel syndrome
- Olecranon bursitis
- Medial and lateral epicondylitis
Whatever the root cause of your elbow pain, our pain management specialists will perform comprehensive examination and discuss each patient's problems in detail. Depending on your specific symptoms they would suggest an appropriate solution.
Comprehensive Treatment Plans for
Elbow Pain Management
Our elbow pain treatment programs are personalized to help you achieve relief. We follow comprehensive treatment plans for elbow pain management, which include:
- Ice and hot application - Ice and hot pack application on the affected area can relieve the discomfort. It is an effective technique for reducing the intensity of pain and swelling.
- Game Ready Cold Therapy and Compression - The Game Ready control unit can simultaneously apply controlled cold therapy and intermittent compression to aid in healing. The device helps patients heal faster with elbow ice therapy wraps.
- Anti-inflammatory medications - Anti-inflammatory medications including nonsteroidal antiinflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are used to treat inflammation, and mild to moderate pain.
- Stretching and therapeutic exercises - These can help reduce the intensity of elbow pain, prevent re-injury and strengthen the muscles that support.
- Physical therapy - To increase strength, regain mobility, and help return patients to their active life, our physical therapists implement different therapeutic modalities that are appropriate for each patient.
- Pain management injection - to manage the pain.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) - It is a treatment technique that uses low voltage electrical currents to relieve pain.
Call us at 718-769-2521 to schedule a consultation or to learn more about our elbow pain relief solutions. E-mail requests can be sent to email@example.com. We accept Medicare, Workers’ Compensation, No-Fault as well as other major medical insurance plans.